|| 2012 ICE Fishing Derbies: Sandy Pond NY|
Feb. 4 & 5: 2nd Annual Julio Derby
(315) 387-6646 Open to ALL waters, Sponsored by Sandy Creek Bait & Tackle & Mel's Place
Feb. 11 & 12 Wayside Inn, Taco Bob's
(315) 387-3766 Fish Fry BOTH days
Feb. 11 & 12 Oswego County Winter Carnival & Ice Fishing Tournament
(315) 480-2345 For a Free Brochure on Event Listings
(315) 298-9990 SalmonRiverFishingMuseum.com
(315) 387-3001 Sandy Pond Steak
100% Payout, Chili Cook-Off, Snowmobile Lighted Night Parade, Polar Bear Plunge, Family Ice Skating, Cross-Country Ski Tour, Snowshoe Beach Walk, FREE Perch Fry.
LOCATION: Sandy Pond Steak House for events.
Feb. 18 & 19: Eddie's Cove
(315) 387-6828 Fish Fry SUNDAY afternoon.
March 3: Christine Reed Memorial
(315) 807-7844 Tom Hains
Breakfast & Lunch prepared by SPSA
March 3 & 4: The Central Saloon
Call or Visit Each Establishment for Entry Fee, Divisions & Prizes
Register at each location before you start fishing. Rules may vary for each Derby.
Fish for FUN, Stay SAFE & LEGAL!!!
Email us your ICE FISHING PICTURES! All pictures are entered for a drawing to win a "Snagger" sweatshirt. Be sure to email your name, number, location, and type of fish.
Email to: www.Dawn@FishTheSalmonRiver.com
WINNER will be announced March 5, 2012!!!
(315) 489-6115 cell, Dawn Rucando
(315) 298-2466 home & shop, Yankee Fly
| Related Links|
| Article Rating|
Average Score: 5|